Welcome to the Ambassadors’ Debate during Circular Week 2023, which aims to promote the concept of circular economy, support sustainable business models and foster cooperation between stakeholders.
Sylwia Ziemacka talks to the representatives of 5 embassies in Poland that have sustainable development and circular economy at the top of their agenda: Ambassador Andreas Stadler from Austria, Ambassador Viktor Elbling from Germany, Ambassador Daphne Bergsma from the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Ambassador Päivi Laine from Finland and Ambassador Øystein Bø from Norway.
- How are developed countries approaching circularity at the national and local levels?
- Which sectors are most promising for this transformation?
- What are the most inspiring case studies in a field of sustainability?
- What factors can help accelerate circularity?
- What are the main lessons learned from circularity actions so far?
- Where is a space for international cooperation?
- What do we all need to do to succeed and avoid climate catastrophe?
Watch the debate and get inspired!